Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Or so the saying goes.

There has been much happening in my personal and professional life which has been sapping my desire to blog. Overload is what I am feeling, and somehow finding the time and the words to sit at my computer and blog ... well it all seems like hard work, and my blogging has never felt that way before. There is however a little blog post on my other blog all about sunshine.

I can say that I am missing you all, I miss finding out what you are doing, I miss your humour, your stories, your friendship. I am also missing writing and so I am hoping to get my mojo back real soon.

Tomorrow I fly out to Sydney with 2 of my daughters and my littlest grand-daughter, it is unlikely I will have the time to blog while I am away, but I hope the break with give me some rest, re-inspire me to write or at the very least I will have some photos and memories to share.

Hope you are still all here when I get back. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the break, hope it rejuvenates you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your return and sendng good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just thinking about you, and there you were in my blog roll xx There has been a lot of that going around lately so don't feel alone, I've read on heaps of blogs that people are feeling a bit sapped, uninspired, 'a slave to the blog', etc. Perhaps it's the downslide to Christmas?? Have a wonderful, refreshing time away with your loves. Big hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful break. Look forward to you coming back to your blog whenever you feel ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a nice break Kakka :) . I will always be here to read what you have to say, no matter how much of a break in writing you take :) . xoJen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails