Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Selections ... the Moon


Sunday Selections was originally brought to us by Kim or Frogspondsrock, as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files.

The meme is now continued by River at Drifting through Life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River.

Running a little late today, but better late than never, I believe the saying goes.

So without further ado, I present the moon.

The Blood Moon photos taken earlier this month are my hubby's (a little blurry but given it was a cloudy night he had to click when he could. 

The other full moon photos below those are mine from earlier this year.  

Love a full moon.




 
  








Thanks for popping by xxx

6 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful moon isn't it? Love those pictures. If I tried to take a pic of the moon with my camera it would probably look like a freckle!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love a full moon, wish I could have got better shots of the blood moon, I really will have to read the manual of my new camera.

      Delete
  2. What fabulous moon shots. You can never go wrong with pictures of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the moon can be seen everywhere, so it is a thing to love just for that reason alone I think. I truly love a full moon.

      Delete
  3. I've never seen moon photos so close before, you must have climbed a very long ladder! My moon shots are usually a tiny white orb in a huge black sky.
    I've never seen a blood moon either, I seem to always miss them, are they a regular thing? I'd like to be able to look out for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep a very long ladder indeed River lol. Just a good zoom on my new camera, the old one gave me tiny orbs as well. The blood moon was on the 8th October, same night as the lunar eclipse. Not sure how often they occur, but we heard about it on the news so tried to get some shots. It was a very cloudy night, so this was as good as we could get. Mine were very blurry, hubby's much better, hence why I share his. Thanks for popping by xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails