Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, October 16, 2009

Writer's Block

I want to blog, I want to write, I start and then delete and start again. There is much inside I want to share, some good, some bad, some excitement, some anger.

I want to blog, I want to write, I keep starting and then deleting, because my words are not coming out right.

I am telling myself to be patient, it will come soon, it will come in a flurry, I just need to get it sorted in my head and then the words will flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails