Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Half Full Glass Relaunch

I've decided to relaunch one of my other blogs The Half Full Glass, after over three years of languishing in the dark, it's time to let it see the light again.  Would love it if you popped over to have a read http://kakka-thehalffullglass.blogspot.com.au/.

Thanks for popping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you here again...I'm off to check out your new/old page.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails