Shall I go to Blogopolis in Sydney at the end of this month? I have bought a ticket, but not yet booked my flights or accommodation because I am torn about going. Will I get anything out of the conference, it is a lot of money and a long way to travel.
I need to make up my mind soon, but I really just can not decide.
If I decide not to go, I will be giving away my ticket rather than on-selling, so maybe that is what I should do, see if anyone else wants to go in my place.
I am certainly in an indecisive mood at the moment!!!