Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good morning Grandma


This is what greeted me this morning when logging onto Facebook.  Photos of my littlest grand-daughter smiling up at her older sister.  The first blossoming of real smiles, the forging of bonds between sisters.

These are the things that keep me going every day, little surprises of such an adorable nature.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are.  xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetie. Hope it's warmer where you are. Brrrr over here this morning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails