Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ladies Please - Would You Do This In Your Own Home?


Now I am the first to admit I am not the tidiest person in the world, so I am not saying I am perfect as a housekeeper, but I am in my own home so I do have a little leeway.

What I can't understand is the behaviour and consideration of some of the 20-30 odd women who use the toilet at my work. I have lost count of the times that I go to the ladies toilet at work and find empty toilet rolls on the floor - sometimes more than 1 - or left in the toilet roll holder - can't you take them to the bin, is it too hard? Do you leave them on the floor in your own toilet?

Once it wasn't toilet rolls but tampon wrappers - come on - do you really think the person who uses the toilet next wants to pick up your rubbish. Or do you think "oh well the cleaners are paid to do it". Common decency should dictate that you respect your co-workers and the cleaners - after all they are not paid to pick up after pigs. Do you drop your rubbish next to the rubbish bin next to your desk and just leave it there as well - I bet you don't because then it is on public display?

Not to mention the skid marks - there is a toilet brush in each cubicle for that very reason - I know we can't help leaving marks - but we can attempt to remove them so the next person is not confronted with what you have been doing.

Do you think that because you are anonymous it is okay to let the pig out? Well let me tell you I don't think it is - show some respect for those that share the toilets and really for yourself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails