Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, June 19, 2009

Spooky, Spookier and Spookiest

Do spooky things happen to you? Small things happen to me all the time like the times when I am about to ring my Mum and she rings me - happens with one of my friends a lot as well. But some extra spooky things have been happening over the last month or so.

Spooky - Went to a shopping centre near where I work, looking for a parking spot in the very busy carpark when I spy a yellow Mazda 6 with a spot next to it. Now if you remember I drive a red Mazda 3 MPS with a personalised number plate KAZZOOM, before that I drove a yellow Mazda 6 - and its number plate was 1BLZ 991. Check out this pic and don't you think this is a little spooky - only car spot available.

Took the photo with my mobile phone and yes that number plate does say 1BLZ 991.


Spookier
- Then on Friday 12th June I had the day off and I was listening to Tina Arena's CD - Songs of Love and Loss and she was singing To Sir With Love - I happened to think to myself "WOW I haven't seen that movie for ages" - next day Channel 7 showed To Sir With Love as its midday movie - goosebumps.



Spookiest
- Then on Sunday 14th June I was on FaceBook and suddenly a picture and a name popped up in the Friends suggestion area - I didn't pay much attention to the photo but thought that's funny that is the name of the lovely lady who does my Corporate Massage each week, as I clicked to go to another page. A couple of hours later I am back on FB and the same name pops up again and this time I look at the photo and think - well it could be her but probably not. Then a little later it pops up again and I think okay this is a little too spooky better check it out and lo and behold it is her. Now we had no friends in common and I have unchecked the 'check your email list for friends option' so how on earth did she appear? Anyway I took it as a sign and we are now FB friends too. Totally spooky I think.

P.S. Okay this is added later today - driving along thinking about a song (not a recent one either) and within 10 mins song come on the radio - what is happening??

3 comments:

  1. Did you wait to chat with the new owner of the Mazda 6 to ask how they liked driving it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I thought that might weird them out - it even felt funny taking the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking more about your 'spooky' blog and realise that I too quite often think of or hear something and within 24 hours a reference to that particular thing will come up. It certainly is spooky and at times makes you wonder "Why."
    I also remember my mother when I was working over in Melbourne, telling me she woke suddenly one night as she heard me 'calling' her name. She rang the next day and would you believe I had a really bad case of 'flu. She also seemed to know when both my babies were to be born although in both cases 4 weeks premature. Spooky is certainly the expression I too would use in cases such as these.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails