Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moments in Time


Siting here in my study on a weekday - late afternoon, sunny blue winter's sky, with a gentle breeze rustling through the climbing rose, window open so the breeze can waft into the house, cat sitting on cane chair in the corner that used to be my grandmothers, no dogs barking, car sounds away in the distance, small honeyeaters playing in the rose flitting from branch to branch while they court each other - quiet solitude. It was worthwhile sneaking away from work early today as this is peace. A moment in my busy life to be savoured - so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails