Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, July 9, 2010

Colours of Friday - Natural Browns


Melissa @ Suger Coat It created Colours of Friday meme. Mel is taking a little break from Colours of Friday but I thought I would carry on and share some of my photos.

I love taking photos of nature, especially the textures of bark and rocks. It truly amazes me how many variations you can find if you just look.

I hope you indulge me as I share some of my photos of Natural Browns.

Starting with animals (including birds, frogs, snakes and quenda (southern brown bandicoot)



Shapes and form within plants:


Textures of barks:











5 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing......thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take the most gorgeous photos Kakka. Now we just need to pack you up and send you off to a naked rugby match, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love them all. But the barks in particular are amazing. You have a great eye, thank you for sharing your photos like this each Friday. It's become something I look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails