Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, July 31, 2010

Colours of Western Australia - Shark Bay World Heritage Area

I think the colours of this special piece of Western Australia speak for themselves, I hope you enjoy.


Stromatolites at Hamelin Pool







Francois Peron National Park









Monkey Mia Conservation Reserve

... the dolphins




Mineral sands at Little Lagoon



Mangroves at Little Lagoon



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just want to take off my shoes and socks and wade right into these gorgeous pics!!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails