Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Sessions - With A Slightly Sexy Feel


Hosted by Thea, this is my first foray into Sunday Sessions.
You chose an oldie and a newbie to share.

Sorry I can not get the videos to load (after 2 hours it was still not loaded thru blogger) so just giving you the links. If someone can tell me how to do it quicker that would be great!!

I'll start with Darren Hayes' Insatiable (super steamy)



And my newbie is not that new, but reasonably new.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo, nice!
    Loved Savage Garden,
    love Darren Hayes,
    LOVE 'Insatiable'!!

    Hadn't heard Muse's song before, but like it, too!

    Blogger video sucks, there's no other way to say it.
    When you find a song on You Tube, there is an embed code under the video. Copy and paste that code in HTML. Let me know if that makes no sense!!

    That's for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails