Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's All Greek To Me

Obviously Google thinks I have changed my language to Greek, or something that looks like Greek.  So everytime I Google Search I end up with Greek and English on my page.  The funniest thing is I google mapped something and the street names were in Greek.

Now I am on a Mac so normally we are free from viruses, and I certainly haven't changed my country or language settings to Greek (or whatever this foreign language is).  So I am totally bamboozled.

Hubby is going to tweak something or run some clean up something, so hopefully soon things will be 'clear as mud'.

Has this happened to you at any time?

It really is quite amusing in some ways and frustrating as hell in others.


3 comments:

  1. So far so good. Hope it clears up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so weird....strange things sometimes happen but nothing like that so far thank goodness. Hope your other half can rectify the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, my computer completely changed to chinese or something after I had adjusted the settings.....I panicked but fixed it in the end!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails