Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, October 26, 2012

A New Rooster in the Henhouse

Meet the newest addition to our garden ... Roger.





Isn't he a beauty??  


I hope Roger manages to keep his brilliance in this hot summer, I know that I shall enjoy his company when wandering in the garden.

He joins my 2 African Storks and Hoot the fairy garden owl.  I'm loving adding more than just plants to our garden.  Do you have any garden art?




Thanks for popping by xxx



2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the rooster. It reminds me of my Mom. She had sunflowers and roosters in her kitchen. Garden art? Well, I do have a cement rabbit when I remember to put it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I do like him. You are fortunate in having such a lovely back garden. It is always a delight to sit out there when we visit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails