Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sharing Christmas Joy

For the 2nd year in a row I have donated to the online Salvation Army Christmas Appeal. Every little bit counts, and in these hard financial times more and more people need help.

If you think you can spare a little, click here, it all adds up.

By the way, I don't work for or follow the Salvation Army, this is not sponsored in any way, I just wanted to remind people the Appeal was on. There are also many other worthwhile volunteer organisations that could use your help - whoever you prefer, please give something to one of them this Christmas - Let Share The Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails