Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chocolate

Oh how I love my chocolate ... just plain Cadburys is best

Oh how I love my chocolate ... in Easter eggs and all the rest

Oh how I love my chocolate ... warm and in a drink

Oh how I love my chocolate ... I don't really need to think

Oh how I love my chocolate ... as it melts upon my lips

Oh how I love my chocolate ... forever on my hips

Oh how I love my chocolate ... a timtam slams a treat

Oh how I love my chocolate ... it curls the toes upon my feet

Oh how I love my chocolate ... room temperature is best

Oh how I love my chocolate ... forget about the rest

Oh how I love my chocolate ... it makes my endorphins zing

Oh how I love my chocolate ... it makes me want to sing

Oh how I love my chocolate ... it really needs to stop

Oh how I love my chocolate ... please keep it at the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails