Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mysterious Indeed

Today I had my first kinesiology appointment and as I had feared there were tears shed. In fact I got very emotional indeed - and I still don't know exactly why as all Simon was doing was tapping very lightly on my forehead as he counted backwards from 53 to birth. When he got to birth the floodgates opened and I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried, so I just let the tears come - felt very embarrassed indeed.

Simon tells me it is common as part of the process of letting go usually means tears. I'm still not sure what exactly I was letting go of - Simon said I was blocked with FEAR and that most of it came from birth, but I'm not sure how my birth caused me fear unless my Mum was frightened during my birth and somehow I picked up on that. Or maybe as a baby we have far more conscientiousness than I thought and I was scared of being born - after all I was a month prem. So I then held on to all the fears in my life and allowed them to control what happened - the fight or flight syndrome - I had patterned myself to react in certain ways when fear was involved. I need to digest this a little more I think.

However, even though I ended up in pain from laying on my back for over an hour, when I went shopping later in the morning, and shopping is when I get a lot of my back pain, standing in queues and walking around - no pain, not any, not in my back or down my leg or in my feet - nothing. Spooky isn't it.

So I am going back to see Simon in a fortnight for follow up and he is going to work on unblocking my thyroid and adrenal glands to see if that can help me loose weight and speed up my metabolism. I may need to have more work done on other areas of my meridians as we can quite easily fall back into old habits. But I am going to try really hard to understand what exactly I let go off so I don't welcome it into my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails