Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Thursday, May 13, 2010

For All Of You Who Have Lost Someone

Fly, fly little wing

Fly beyond imagining

The softest cloud, the whitest dove

Upon the wind of heaven’s love

Past the planets and the stars

Leave this lonely world of ours

Escape the sorrow and the pain

And fly again


Fly, fly precious one

Your endless journey has begun

Take your gentle happiness

Far too beautiful for this

Cross over to the other shore

There is peace forevermore

But hold this mem’ry bittersweet

Until we meet


Fly, fly do not fear

Don’t waste your breath, don’t shed a tear

Your heart is pure, your soul is free

Be on your way, don’t wait for me

Above the universe you’ll climb

On beyond the hands of time

The moon will rise, the sun will set

But I won’t forget


Fly, fly little wing

Fly where only angels sing

Fly away, the time is right

Go now, find the light


Beautiful lyrics from a song by Celine Dion written after the death of her niece from Cystic Fibrosis.

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful lyrics Kakka.

    I have tagged you in a meme:

    http://jemikaan.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-seven-deadly-sins-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now, I must go download the music to go with these lovely lyrics! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails