Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Monday, May 17, 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins Meme




Jen @ Jemikaan tagged me in this meme originated by Lori @ Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mum.

Sloth - how do you relax? Give me a good book or a addoku puzzle and see me in a few hours.

Gluttony - What can't you get enough of, even though it's bad for you? Chocolate

Greed - What do you get greedy for? Free time - I never get enough

Envy - What makes you green? Very little - I suppose if I had to say something it would be woman who have had children and manage to retain their pre-baby figures.

Lust - What does it for you? Men with piercing blue eyes, oh and my hubby arse in a certain pair of blue jeans, sorry kids.

Pride - What are you inordinately proud of? My eldest grand-daughter for even with all she has had to deal with post accident, yet she still manages to smile.

Wrath (Anger) - What makes you cranky? Injustice - when the system lets innocent people down. There is way too much of this happening.

So now I need to tag 7 people, sorry if you have already been tagged:


The Things I'd Tell You (already done if you want to check it out)







3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll be smiling for days about that comment about your hubby's butt in jeans - that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I've been tagged! What, I can only fess to seven sins? Fine then. I'll make them good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I believe the one on lust. Perhaps you should post pictures?

    And crap, how am I going to answer that one while I'm going through a divorce. Be creative Kristin...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails