Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Harmony - For A Moment Anyway

Our lovely old cat Jarmie (over 17 years now) is very, very patient with our Mad Max, but does not often tolerate him sleeping close by. So imagine my surprise when I went into my hubby's study the other day and found this.




Mind you about 5 minutes later Max was chewing on Jarmie's neck while Jarmie just patiently laid there. Hopefully one day before Jarmie leaves this mortal coil, they will quietly sleep side by side all the time!

7 comments:

  1. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Jewel and Jazz don't sleep together very often either. Jazz seems to be unable to resist chewing on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for our two cat to become friends, 6 years now but still hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, I love kitty cats!! They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look gorgeous together and given time you may see more of this without the chewing. I used to love to see Precious and Henry curled up asleep together in all sorts of strange places..on top of cupboards, on the washing machine. You name the spot and they tried it out. Gee we do miss our Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @the elephant's child - Oh I hope that soon Jazz stop chewing on Jewel soon, just as I hope Max leaves Jarmie alone - but I don't hold out too much hope.

    @greenthumb - oh no, 6 years and still not friends, not sure how many more years Jarmie has in him, but I am really hoping that Max soon grows old enough to realise that Jarmie is a kitten no more!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails