Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekend Rewind - the R & R Edition

This week's Weekend Rewind, hosted by Alison at Life in a Pink Fibro is all about rest and relaxation.

My 2 posts are about my first overseas trip, while not all rest and relaxation, I certainly had the best time, so if you have a moment please read this post from before I left and this post from when I got home.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I found you via Al's Weekend Rewind. And I have been following similar blogs to you for quite some time.
    Thank you for you lovely posts..the before and the after OS trip.
    Our life has "some" parallels. I am female (check) overweight(check) arthritis (check) and many others including being Mum, Grandma and friend.
    I live in Sydney. I blogged since last December, and went to Aussie Bloggers in March. This past week I have 'birthed' a wesbite. I am now following you through Google friend connect. Nice to 'meet' you!
    Denyse
    www.denysewhelan.com.au

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails