Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Monday, May 4, 2009

Blue Sky Days

Oh how I yearn for a cloud in the sky, maybe some gentle rain on my window but all I have is blue sky days stretching endlessly on and on.

Now don't get me wrong I love autumn and these beautiful sunny days are wonderful - warm during the day and crisp at night - but oh for some variance when I look out my window.

Fickle I know, in a month or so I will be asking for it all back when the winter storms rage and I can't do my washing and I get wet getting to the car and all I get is grey skies overhead. But that is why I love autumn - normally I get both sunshine and showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails