Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another New Blog

I have decided to create a new blog called the half full glass, it has been on my mind for a while and I had convinced myself it was just silly, but I have decided to give it a go and see what happens. This blog will only have posts that are inspirational, fun, or talk about how we can attempt to see the glass as half full. I am happy to post for other people either anonymously or under their names and look forward to everyone contributing if they think they have sometimes that might make others feel good. We will see how it goes. Would love to know what you think about the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails