Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why?

Why is it that whenever people start to show the good side of human nature like the generosity that is being shown to the victims of the Victorian bush fires that the evil side of humanity shows its face.

Looters belong in the same category as arsonists - sometimes I wish I had a gun. I'm not a violent person, in fact I hate any sort of violence, but right now if I lived in Victoria and I had a gun and I saw someone lighting a fire or looting the house of one of the victims I would shoot them and willingly stand trial and serve my time for murder. They are the lowest of the low and a scourge on all that is good. May they be found and have the full force of the law thrown at them, they do not deserve an ounce of compassion as it is obvious they don't know the meaning of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails