Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photo A Day - February Challenge - Day 24



Pretty Things Part 6

Time to share another of my beautiful glass perfume bottles. Got this one at Potaroo as well - that shop will make me broke, good thing I only get to Melbourne occasionally. But wait I think my s-i-l is going there next week - "Oh M, could you do me a little favour?"

p.s. this photo taken inside so full effect of glass work is lost a little, will try and take another one when I am actually home during the day so I can take the photo outside in real light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails