Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Monday, January 12, 2009

Today

I can't do this anymore
I don't want this pain
I want it all to go away
It can't be here with me today

I can't always be the one
The one who is here for everyone
I can't always be
I just need to be here for me

I can't always be strong
Sometimes my life is wrong
I don't think they understand
All the pain I have to bear

I want it to stop
I want it to go away
It is just not fair
I don't want this blue day

I can't always be the smiling face
I can't always be full of grace
I just can't pretend today
I want it all to go away

No more pain
No more now!
Go away and leave me be
Can't you see

I don't think they have a clue
I don't think they know I'm blue
Can't they see it in my face
Don't they know I need my space

No I don't want to talk
I don't want your sympathy
I just want to walk
Without this pain

I just want to stand
Without always having to sit
I am just so sick of this shit

When did my life become this
Did I really have a choice
When DNA is the one with the voice

Tomorrow better be
A better day for me
I can't do two of these in a row
It's all to hard and I will have to go

Run away and hide
Don't let them know where
Until I feel better inside

Tomorrow will be better
It just has to be
Because today is being horrible to me

2 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow's better, I really do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa for your concern and support. Tomorrow is sure to be better and if not, then the next day will. As you would know through experience - one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails