Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sharing Some More Blog Love

This week has been an emotional one for me, so today I went out into cyberspace (blogs and FB) to see if I could find any inspiration to kick start my weekend, or just to make me smile. Happy to say I found me some and here are a few I'd like to share



On my friend Amanda's FB page I found this wonderful link which is a video of Amanda's friend Amy's stunning macro photography. This talented photographer can also be found on Red Bubble - it is well worth a look.

Talking about Amanda, she is one creative lady as well and has just started a new blog about creativity - feel like being creatively inspired? Well pop on over and share some blog love with Amanda today.

Now Farmer's Wife over at Life In The Country is talking my sort of soup - what a yummy easy recipe. I'll be sure to try this one.

Now at 5' 7" I am not a short arse, but apparently if you need to know if you are, check out This Is Taryn and see if you qualify. Love your work Taryn!!

And newsflash, just added - you have to check out this amazingly beautiful post over at NappyDaze. Beautiful, beautiful words Donna - left me with a tear in my eye.

So there's my bloggy love for the week. Oh and hubby just went shopping and because chocolate is my comfort food of choice I asked for Cadbury's coconut rough and he came home with Peppermint Cream - because that's what you get when there is not the one asked for??? Love you honey, but next time just get me plain.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the love Kakka, hope your week improves and that you get some coconut rough xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kakka thank you for your kind words both here and on my blog! I think out of everything I've ever written I am most proud of it. Thanks so much for helping me share and celebrate my boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for promoting my new blog and also Amy's photos! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kakka - I hope the soup is super yummy and cheers you up no end.

    Take care.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Kakka. I'm feeling a bit spesh thanks to your mention!! Hope you are well. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails