Kellyansapansa has passed the Beautiful Blogger Award my way - thanks so much Kelly. So I need to list 7 interesting facts about me - getting harder given my recent lists but here goes.
1. I love butterflies, wombats and pelicans - seeing any of these creatures in real life soothes my soul. I love that butterflies are so fragile and yet they fly in all sorts of weather, plus they are so pretty to watch. I love that wombats are short and squat and determined - I somehow relate to that. I love the fact that pelicans are the most ungainly creatures on land, but to watch them fly, to see them soar on the thermals gives me hope that I too can reach whatever goals I set.
2. I want to have straight hair, but am too chicken to have it done in case I don't like it and it takes forever to get curly again.
3. I love the full moon, when there is a full moon I open the blinds so if I wake up I will be bathed in moonlight.
4. Mosquitoes love to bite me - they will do so even if I am sitting on top of a citronella candle and have been know to bite me through my clothes!
5. I am an introvert who has learned to cope in the world by being extroverted - but then run home and hide in my own space.
6. I love driving with the wind in my hair - probably already told you that one, but I LOVE it.
7. I have a favourite colour, want to guess what it is? I will tell you in photos by the end of this week - so stay tuned.
Now I am supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers but rather than do that I am going to pass it on to all of you how take the time to visit and comment. If you are lurking out there, delurk and let me know so I can visit you - as I bet you are a beautiful blogger too.