Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo A Day - February Challenge - Day 26


Any idea what could be in here? Did you say jewelry?
Well you would be right, but more specifically my collection of rings.

We have:

Neutral white/silver



Green tones (solid)



Green/Yellow/Brown tones (clear)



Blue tones



Pink tones



Purple tones



Dark tones



and one amber ring


I think there may be a few more in another jewelry box - until I photographed them all I didn't realise I had so many - no wonder I never have money in my bank account.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are gorgeous! Lucky YOU!! Thanks for sharing! (My favorite are the blues!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a comment and it came through on the other blog re mermaids. Took me ages to be able to comment on here...a little glitch of some kind I think.
    The rings are gorgeous and I love the box too. Also commented on how lovely your nails look in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection, I really love the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails