Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh My I Got A Bloggie

How cool is this little fellow, thanks so much to Donna over at 5by40 for passing this award to me. Thank you so much for being so generous in your praise. I feel very humbled by your comments.

My acceptance speech:

WOW I didn't even know I was in the running for this cute little gold bloggie, I would like to thank my friend Jo, who while working for me happened to mention she had a blog. Before that I didn't even know they existed and so from my first tentative steps just searching around cyberspace I got inspired to start my own blog and then a 2nd one. It has been liberating to open up and let my thoughts wander around, landing I know not where. It has been eye opening, finding new blogs to follow and to connect to women I don't know face to face but who I feel like I know by reading their blogs.

I would love to thank the ladies who have taken the time to publicly follow my blog (and those of you who lurk as well), it is a nice surprise to log on one day and find a new face there.

I would also like to thank those of you who take the time to leave comments if something inspires you to do so. Comments are a bloggers life-line, they let you know that someone, somewhere has connected to what you are saying - even if it is to disagree with you.

And so if you are out there lurking - delurk, I would love to meet you. If you are out there and have only just started blogging and would like another follower - let me know, I like to share the love.

A lot of the lovely ladies who I follow have already received a bloggie and so I am choosing only 3 to bestow this award to, however, I choose to keep the right to pass this little man on to some new cyberfriends some time in the future.

Kellyansapansa - a recent find of mine, I love popping over to visit Kelly - I can't wait to see her wedding photos in 9 months time

Pink Patent Mary Janes - this lady's got class, plus she loves Johnny Depp - need I say more

Melissa at SugerCoatIt - one forthright woman - I love visiting to see what she is up to

Thanks once again Donna - you have been an inspiration to me from the start. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails