Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photo A Day - February Challenge - Day 2

So I hear you ask out in cyberspace, I wonder what Kakka's workspace is like, this funny menopausal woman. You're not? Well you should be thinking that, I think that about other bloggers!! LOL.

Well today you get not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 photos to show you where I spend about 8 hours a day/8 days a fortnight.

Yes that is a vase of peacock feathers behind my computer, and no I don't believe they are bad luck - how can they be when they were given to me by a friend who had the biggest smile on her face at the time of giving - beside I am not superstitious. Yes I work on a huge iMac doing graphic design. If you look closely you can just see the edge of my little blue fan that my Grandma Win have me when I was 12 - yes that was a long time ago.

Yes that is a collection of crystals and rocks, candles, a glass shell and a tiny wombat and turtle, a assortment of glass animals and 2 little minis. Oh and there is my hand-painted coaster and one of my 2 butterfly mugs. If I am going to be here for that many hours, then I want to surround myself with things I love.


Okay - the other thing I love is butterflies, so there are assorted ones around my pin-up board, and there is the top of my other butterfly mug (that one is for tea, the other for coffee)

Okay and the last bit of my desk - more butterflies, a photo of my grand-daughters one of my 3 plants - and some tissues - a girl can never have too many tissues.

To my left and not shown are the 3 trays filled with job folders, some waiting to be done, some waiting for advice and a huge one which threatens to tip over of the archiving work I need to do, but I didn't think you would want to see the boring part of where I work.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the photos of your office space. I have peacock feathers up in my lounge room and didn't realise they were meant to be bad luck until someone told me. I don't care, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails