Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo A Day - February Challenge - Day 7


This is Jarmie - our precious 16 year old, who rather than having normal teenager behaviour, just sleeps most of the time - oh but wait a lot of teenagers do that too don't they, in between having attitude. And guess what - he has attitude as well - you should hear him scold us when we have been away or if we are late home. Yep just a typical teenager cat napping on my bed (excuse the pun - lol).

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails