Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Sunday, February 28, 2010

Water Walking Update - Week 6

Image : fotosearch.com


Just a quick update, managed to do 7 days this week and will be off to the pool again today. Most days I did nearly 60 mins in the pool and I am increasing the time I can jog on the spot in chin-deep water. Starting each day with a few laps of shallow water walking, then into the deep for the rest. Usually some chin-deep jogging on the spot first then onto the noodle to cycle and run in the deeper water. Today I also wrapped up the session with 15 mins jogging on the spot - the first time I have been able to do this long without stopping for either a drink or a rest. My knee has been a little sore today, so may cut this back to 10 mins tomorrow as I don't want to aggravate my arthritis too much.

See you in the pool.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you walked every day this week? That's an amazing effort - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're really working hard! Cheers to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous. Hope your knee recovers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Go you. I thought I had a ripper of a week because I dragged out the treadmill. I didn't use it. But it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your support, I am really enjoying this more than I thought possible. Shame our pool closes at the end of March for winter, I am going to have to find an enclosed pool until our opens again in October.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails