Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sharing Some Sugar with Madmother


Sharing some sugar today and sending it to Madmother 'cause we can all do with a little extra love.

Reading Madmother is often the highlight of my day. There are days when her posts make me laugh until tears run down my face. There are days when her posts make me cry because they touch my heart and soul. I always love it when a little star appears on my screen to show me Madmother has posted again (I use Safari on an Apple Mac in case you are wondering).

Madmother is one of the star's of the blog world (in my humble opinion). She is open and honest, she bares her soul, she waves the flag of awareness for ASD, she occasionally rants (but always in a good way and for a good cause) and she always makes me smile.

So Madmother - here is a little sugar to get you through your disappointment and cheer you up while you are still a little unwell.

Hugs from Perth xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, you made me smile

    chand - the little crystal bulb which lights up you day. May grow up to be a chandelier

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet (pun totally intended) idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet - and I totally agree, Madmother is one of the highlights of my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails