Welcome to my blog.

My blog expresses my views and thoughts and in no way intends to offend however that does not guarantee it wont.

I write in a stream of consciousness and sometimes the odd typo or bad grammar may appear - please excuse these.

Please feel free to leave a comment if something inspires you to do so.




Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photo A Day - February Challenge - Day 4

In my beautiful blogger award post I mentioned I would tell you my favourite colour in pictures later this week as part of Photo A Day. I wondered if you could guess. It was interesting to read your answers.

Madmother thought purple, then magenta and maybe violet but opted for marigold.

Donna thought blue then changed her mind to yellow.

Jen thought light pink or pale yellow.

So here are some hints

My favourite colour is one of these flags



It is also one of these rings



And one of these bracelets





It is turquoise blue/aqua just like this gorgeous tealight holder.


So Donna was the closest with her first guess - but I only like light blues into turquoise/aqua.

But I also love all shades of yellow, so all 3 of you were right in a way as well.

And I love magenta too - when I was painting in oils many years ago I used it in every single painting.

I asked my hubby the other day what he thought me favourite colour was, after he recovered from the worry of getting it wrong, I think he even paled a little bit - LOL - he thought for a moment and said blue - so 'snaps' to you honey you do know me well.

I really love all colours, although for years I wore mainly black as I thought it hid my weight, then one day I though bugger it, I am going to wear what I like in regards to colour - I still have some black in the wardrobe but there are lime greens, pinks, blues, browns, oranges and whites but my favourite will always be turquoise/aqua blue tones - and I am so in love with the 2 latest tops I purchased in these tones - oh and the new bath towels as well.

4 comments:

  1. When I read that the other day I thought 'blue' and then forgot to write it! Yay! I love that colour too and have a few things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful colour - it really appeals to me too, although nothing will ever replace my beloved pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE blue - in fact I have a blue kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue was alwas m favorite colour but about ten years ago I started to get fixated on all things yellow, so now yellow is my fave.

    I think that's why I said blue for you...and then changed m mind to yellow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails